At NU-IN we are committed to protecting your privacy so we have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of security in the data processing operations.
We assume the responsibility of treating your personal data in a complete and confidential way, considering only clear and precise purposes. We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you to understand the implications of the way in which we use your data, and the rights you are entitled to in relation to your data:
- We permanently make available for you all the information included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, that you can check when you consider appropriate in addition,
- you will also find further information on how we use your data as you interact with us.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
NU-IN FASHION LIMITED with a registered office at 13 Classon House, Dundrum Business Park, Dundrum Dublin 14, registration number 66271 is the data controller, i.e., the responsible for the processing of personal data for the purposes listed below.
The named NU-IN FASHION LIMITED above are throughout this Privacy and Cookies Policy is referred to as “NU-IN”, “we” or “us”.
NU-IN may transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area to authorised third parties. Where we use third-party service providers based outside of the European Economic Area, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. Where we use third-party service providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you interact with us, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we collect the following data:
- We process the personal data required to manage the online sales contract and to complete and dispatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment details, mobile number and email address.
- We collect your email address when you decide to subscribe to our newsletter.
- If you register on our website, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your shopping preferences.
- When you contact our customer care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on www.nu-in.com, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of www.nu-in.com, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Most of the data we collect from you is necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you or to enter into a contract with you e.g. you provide a billing address and email address when your purchase an item from www.nu-in.com so that we can process your payment and send you your order confirmation.
In certain circumstances, we will ask for your permission or consent to use your personal data e.g. if we would like to send you marketing information about items we believe may be of interest to you via email. If you have given your consent to our use of your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw this consent at any time.
We may also have a legitimate interest in using your personal data e.g. to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you and your device as effectively as possible or to ensure that our marketing communications are relevant to your interests. If this is our reason for using your data, we must make sure that our interests do not override yours and that you are entitled to object to this use of your data.
Lastly, we may be required to use your data to meet a legal obligation or to protect your interests e.g. we will retain financial data long term to meet our statutory obligations.
HOW DO WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data is performed by NU-IN in compliance with the provisions of the current legislation on Privacy. NU-IN processes personal data using IT tools and with organizational and logical procedures strictly related to the purposes indicated in this policy, as well as adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, unauthorized modification or destruction of personal data, its loss and its illicit and incorrect use.
NU-IN also undertakes to process the data according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, to collect the data to the extent necessary and exact for processing and to allow its use only by personnel for authorized purposes.
In relation to the different purposes for which data is collected, personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve that purpose and, in any case, in accordance with the current relevant regulations.
In any case, NU-IN will take care to avoid the use of data indefinitely by proceeding, on a regular basis, to verify appropriately the effective permanence of the interest of the user to which they refer.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is available and accessible only by those who need the data to accomplish the intended processing purpose. This means that the data collected will not be disseminated in any way, but will be treated within the limits and for the purposes defined in this policy.
Your information will be made available to third parties appointed as External Data Processors for processing, of which the Data Controller relies on or could be used in the management of the contractual relationship, the provision of services offered and organisational needs of its activities. In particular, the data could be communicated to:
- Persons, public and private, that can access the data by virtue of the provision of law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits set by these rules;
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As the data subject, you may exercise, at any time, the rights provided to you in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which, in particular, confer the following rights.
Right to access:
You have the right to confirm the existence or not of personal data being processed and, in this case, obtain access to the data and information such as:
(i) the purposes of the processing;
(ii) the categories of personal data;
(iii) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients located in Third Countries or International Organizations;
(iv) when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data and the right to obtain from the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay; taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, by providing an additional declaration;
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by NU-IN at any time except for the following situations:
(i) you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service;
(ii) you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
(iii) you have an unsettled debt with NU-IN, regardless of the payment method;
(iv) if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes;
Right to restriction of processing:
You have the right to request that NU-IN restricts the process of your personal data when one of the hypotheses governed by paragraph 1 of Article 18 occurs;
Right to data portability:
You have the right to get the portability of data or to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, their personal data provided to a Data Controller. You also have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by the first Data Controller to whom it has provided them if the conditions indicated in Article 20 paragraph 1 are met. Finally, you have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible;
Right to object:
You have the right to object to, in whole or in part the processing of your personal data.
HOW DO YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
To exercise these rights, you can send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. NU-IN will respond to requests made by the interested party within one month, except in cases of particular complexity, for which it may take up to a maximum of three months. In any case, we will provide you with the reason for the delayed response within one month of the request.
NU-IN specifies that a contribution may be requested from you if the applications manifest to be unfounded, excessive or repetitive; in this regard, we will provide a register to track the requests for intervention.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you have complaints about the way NU-IN processes and protects your personal data and privacy you have the right, at any time, to lodge a complaint with a Control Authority, in particular before the Irish Data Protection Authority or the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence: the Information Commissioner's Office.
Last updated on 30/09/2022
When you use our services at www.nu-in.com, we may collect information through cookies.
Cookies are small files of numbers and letters that are stored in your browser when visiting a website.
This information is used to offer you a more personalised service, enabling improved performance and a better browsing experience, while both increasing the speed and efficiency of the website’s responsiveness and eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information. The placement of cookies will help the website recognise the device the next time you visit the website.
If you check the option to not accept cookies in your browser, you will not benefit from this functionality, requiring authentication each time you sign on.
The cookies used on the website do not collect personal information that identifies the user, keeping only generic information, namely the form or place/country of access of the user and how the website is used. Cookies only retain information related to user preferences.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
NU-IN uses different categories of cookies on the website:
- Analytic Cookies – These cookies are used to analyse how you use the website, allowing the highlighting of services that may be of interest to you, and to monitor website performance by knowing the most popular pages, the most effective method of linking between pages or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. These cookies are used only for purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information. Therefore, NU-IN can provide a high-quality experience by customising what is offered to you and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that may arise;
- User Interface Customisation Cookies – User interface customisation cookies are used to store user preferences related to user interface customisation. These cookies will only be saved if explicitly requested by the user.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – Some cookies strictly necessary to access specific areas of the website, allowing navigation on it, such as access to secure areas of the site, through login. Services that require these cookies cannot be provided without them;
- Functionality Cookies – Functionality cookies allow you to remember your preferences for browsing the website so you do not need to reconfigure the website each time you visit;
- Multimedia Cookies (flash cookies) – These cookies are used to record technical data necessary for video and/or audio content playback, namely concerning image quality, link speed and buffering parameters;
- Third-Party Cookies – These cookies measure the application success and effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customise a widget with user data.
Regarding their validity, cookies may be:
- Permanent Cookies – These are cookies that are stored on access devices (computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet) at the browser level and are used each time the user visits the website, contributing to the provision of a more personalised service.
- Session Cookies – These cookies are temporary and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. The information enables the identification of problems and the provision of a better user experience.
Cookies have a maximum duration of 5 years. Longer durations are only considered in exceptional circumstances, such as safety issues and in cases of absolute necessity.
We never sell the information collected through cookies, nor do we make it available to third parties.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
You may disable some or all cookies at any time. All browsers allow users to accept, decline or delete cookies by managing the settings in their browser.
To do so, follow the instructions below:
Cookies Settings in Internet Explorer – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
Move the slider to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information about cookie settings in Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft page.
Cookies Settings in Chrome – Disable cookies
- Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
- Select the “Block definition of data by websites” option.
You may change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
- Delete cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep website cookies and data by default until you exit your browser
- Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome. For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome.
Cookies Settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable cookies
- Click the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
- Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox.
Cookies settings in Safari iOS and Desktop – Disable cookies
- Click “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information about cookie settings in Safari.
Go to the “help” menu of your browser.
Note: By disabling cookies, the website may not function properly.
NU-IN reserves the right to make adjustments or changes at any time to this Cookies Policy and such changes will be duly posted on the website.
FACEBOOK ANALYTICS AND FACEBOOK INSIGHTS
Facebook Insights is a tool which tracks user interaction on the nu-in’s Facebook Page, allowing page admins to track usage and improve page performance.
Facebook Analytics is a behavioural analytics solution that helps to track, measure, better understand and optimise products and customer experience. Plus, it provides audience information and unifies analytics across devices and channels.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Last updated on 30/09/2022