If we can build a future on pre-ordering clothes, we can work towards solving the overstock problem by producing according to demand.
1. Order items labeled ‘pre-order’. You have 3 days (ends midnight 1st June).
2. Place the order as normal. 30% off is already calculated for your early commitment.
3. We summarise the orders and go straight into production
4. Your items will be shipped within 6 weeks.
5. We will be sharing updates of the journey periodically.
6. Cancel anytime until 30th June by sending an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Once delivered, normal returns policy applies.
Please note that this is a BETA version for our Pre-Orders.
Some things may not go to plan, but we will do our best to make sure that doesn’t happen. You can always reach out to our customer care for questions.
This collection is made from waste, with a blend of organic and recycled cotton. It’s 100% circular, meaning we use recycled and low impact materials and it is designed and made to be easily recycled in the future.
Fabric: 50% Organic Cotton, 50% Recycled Cotton.
There are no labels used for our 360 circular products. Instead, we are using the most sustainable method for branding:
All care and contents printed in water based inks directly onto the fabric.
The inside artwork is a circularity checklist so the wearer knows where the t-shirt was made and from what.
A ‘receipt’ graphic is printed on the outside back hem of the t-shirt . The receipt outlines the total environmental impact reduction this product has compared to a standard cotton t-shirt . It also lists the amazing sustainability credentials the t-shirt has.
Made in the Junius factory in Portugal.
You can read about the factories on our 'Sustainability Page’.
Each garment has an environmental impact measurement that you can easily understand. We’ve partnered with some super smart whizzes but more on this in another video i don’t wanna spoil it. But basically, you can see the impact your choice is having when compared to a traditional version of that product. Pretty cool.
This product saves
Some basics with a different detail will make all the difference and this t-shirt with a round neckline and a low backline fits the bill.